Thursday, April 17, 2014

its about time...

starting today, we are back in the 60s...

and the snow that didn't amount to a hill of beans, didn't seem to slow things down...

so much coming forth...

a week from today could see 78...

peonies are coming up...
this is a new one we planted last year...

called the mower guy today to get this season of bailing hay started...

it went from being half brown to swaying in the breeze in a couple of days...

so by the weekend, we could be baling the grass...

I had a very good day yesterday and got so much done...

a migraine tried to come on, but got it nipped in the bud...

took a walk even...

we are having our Easter dinner tomorrow, so probably won't be on until late...

so much to do and all that...
today is a day of rest for me...
have to lie low so I can do this on Friday...
Craig is working the entire weekend and his hours are so crazy...
Friday is the only day he could do it...
blessings to you and yours this weekend...
and remember why we do this one...
the greatest sacrifice ever given...
;)

6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Great pictures today, Tete. I hope you get lots done and don't have another flare up. God bless ya- xo Diana

Jettie said...

beautiful photos, got to get my camera out again.

Jackie See said...

Oh it is so nice to see the beginning of spring. Your photos are beautiful. I could sit and look at them over and over. Have a wonderful day Tete!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Spring is playing games with us here in New England...thanks for sharing some pretty pics to hold me over!
Happy Easter!!

Susie said...

Tete, It's good you felt well enough to do all the things you wanted. My neighbor man is mowing right now. I was on the porch writing to my sister, cause it's warmer today. I could smell the new mown grass and it sure did smell like summer. Have a blessed day tomorrow. xoxo,Susie

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

your grass is really green. have a good dinner!