Tuesday, April 15, 2014

yesterday was another semi busy day...

its was a rainy, colder day here...

and besides a daffodil photo shoot...
(so glad these were inside!)

the kitchen needed some major help after the running all weekend...
so between dishes and just putting things away...
( new treasures were just piled on the kitchen table )

I peeled potatoes and fried them...
made cole slaw...
steamed some broccoli...
did some laundry...

did dishes again...
ate lunch...
and even got a nap in...

and why are we up at 3:30am?
just to see this...
the moon eclipsed by Mars...

and to witness the snowfall before it melts later on today...
that's what we got after dark...
that is not my favorite thing at all anymore...

I worked all day, slowly, but steadily...
with no flairs...
but today is my down day...
and I have started one of the romance paper backs...
so guess what I will be doing...
reading by the daffodils until spring comes back...

have a blessed day and keep warm!
;)

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Glad you got to see the eclipse. We had too heavy of a cloud cover to see it here. Sounds like a good day for you-enjoy reading your romance novel today- xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Ohhh you were up, and you saw, and photographed the eclipse!!!!!!

Here we had cloud cover, so that's my excuse for not even trying to see it.

The paper says that the only thing we are not getting today, is locust. -grin- Turning colder, rain, snow, wind, etc. -sigh- Oh well, it can't last long now.

Stick to your down-day-plan. Enjoy the reading and resting.

Susie said...

Tete, You need a day of relaxing and reading. Ted's already drove me nuts this morning. LOL. Some days that's a mighty short drive too. Glad you saw the moon. I got up to see it and saw the snow ...big bummer. Take care, xoxo,Susie

Jackie See said...

Tete I LOVE the moon photo, I didn't get to see it here! It was too cold and windy for me to get out. Hope your flair up is mild. I also have fybro so I know that good days are usually followed by painful and stiff days. My hands bother me most and they don't do what I tell them to do. People think I am clumbsy! LOL I am! Have a relaxing day!

Beth said...

Your daffodil shots are beautiful, Tete! Mine are just beginning to bloom - well, some of them, that is, the ones on the south side of the house. The daffs in the backyard will probably bloom in a week or so. Love spring!!!!