Thursday, June 12, 2014

good evening!

just another day on the prairie where the corn grows faster than the weeds...
and the bloomers aren't doing too bad, either...

the day started out with some sun peeking through here and there...

but no more rain fell...
and we sure don't need anymore right here...
we do have lake front property again...
and the pink flamingos don't look so out of place anymore...
;0)

the autumn clematis is making progress...
and now reaches into the front basket with several vines...

our new bird feeder...
almost empty...

a quiet day...
and a good thing...

a migraine started in early this morning...
but got it nipped in the bud...

Hermie on the deck...

outside the living room window...

the green beans and I found 2 small tomatoes tonight on one of the plants...
;0)

I think I am so ready for the weekend this week...
to have someone here with me during the days...
Charlie is doing so good!
Craig is now one of his favorite people...
and he won't let Craig even sit down when he gets home...
Charlie is ready to play...
;0)
just takes time...
and lots of love...

so much to do here and not in the mood...
ever have day like that?
I have been like that all week...
;0)
bad me...
oops...
but I did cook an awesome supper tonight...
so they will keep me around a bit longer...

its just been one of those weeks that no matter what I touch, it looks worse than when I started...
about ready to build a bon fire and throw it all on there...
I think its time to box some stuff up and pass it off to the next person who needs something new and fun to play with...
;0)
maybe its just too many rainy days in a row...
maybe I just needed some down time...
not even been on the computer...
sometimes you just need a break from stuff...
;0)
been listening to Gordon Lightfoot and Fleetwood Mac this week, too...
nice to just have it playing in the background while I attempt to keep house...
threw in some Jim Croce, too...
light, easy listening...
maybe hard rock tomorrow to get me moving faster!

hope your weekend has tons of plans for fun stuff and fun people...
;0)


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

3 of my favorite music choices, Tete. They were even a bit before your time, weren't they?

Sounds like you had a good day-glad you caught the migraine before it got out of hand.

Your gardens are looking so nice. You do great work...didn't realize you had flamingos in your neck of the woods----lol

Make those boys wait on you hand and foot this weekend- will serve them right.

Glad your Charlie is doing so good and Hermie looks like he hasn't a care in the world...I guess he doesn't! xo Diana

Jettie said...

Awe Charlie and Craig are now having fun together. Charlie has discovered PLAY time. He is growing so much in his journey to love and happiness.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Tete! Glad things are going well for you! Your gardens are beautiful!

Susie said...

Tete, I have a lot of days like that...too many. I do not want any more rain either. It's suppose to be nice all weekend. Today was very nice. I got a few things done...nothing major though. Your yard looks so good. I have some yard work that needs done. xoxo,Susie

Unknown said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
have a nice evening! obat penghilang tato