Monday, June 16, 2014

just wanted to do a fibro post today...

that pretty much sums it up...
good thing you can't see it...
its bad enough to feel like this...
but maybe some will understand it better now...
and this is every day...
every hour...
every minute...
so, if you know someone with it...
be kind...
its not easy...

got some hot days here and staying in...
wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so humid, too...
but it will pass and cool off again...
for a bit before the real thing happens and in just a few weeks...
hope your weekends were wonderful...
and your Mondays were easy to do...
;0)
still waiting on news of the truck...
they were getting to it sometime after lunch today...
DH is picking Craig up after work today, so both will be a little late...
but Charlie is ready for them!  
have a good night!
;0)


5 comments:

Jackie See said...

Hi Tete, so sorry to hear you rfibro has you down. I know your pain, I have it too, diagnosed in 1994. My worst trigger is a hot day and trips in the car, getting in and out from hot car to air conditioned. It just sets my hands and feet into a fit. I also have a degenerative bone disease that flares my joints up.. I am grateful though, that I still have more good days than bad. REST is the best treatment I have found, along with a drug called Savella. I use to enjoy throwing big parties and large crowds, now I can't keep up. Miss those healthy days! Hang in there, get your rest, I will be praying for you! jackie

Anonymous said...

oh Tete, I am so sorry you suffer so, our daughter has his horrid disease, I'm so glad you have sweet Charlie to ease your pain,

NanaDiana said...

Fibro is awful! I hope that you have more good days than bad ones. Hope the truck is not too expensive to get fixed. It is humid here tonight, too, Tete! Have a good night! xo Diana

Jettie said...

Hope the truck is ready soon, and it was a cheap fix.
Hope today is a good day.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

gentle hugs....

the only "good" thing is, "they" do accept it, as a real condition, now... i think. mostly... i hope.

having anyone tell you, it's all in your head, is a horrible added pain. said answer, not only reserved for fibro sufferers.

since OC can't be "seen," it too can be dismissed with; "just stop doing it." hehhhh...

yes, be kind.

especially to those who don't always give off those "warm, happy, bouncy, fuzzy-fine vibes." there is probably a damn good reason, that they can't give them off, all the time.

tessa~