Wednesday, June 4, 2014

we got our rain...

right around 2" is my guess...
will have to wait until my weather man gets home from work so he can check HIS rain gauge...

but Charlie and I did get out in between a little bit...

some days, you wonder why you kept certain ones...
this is becoming a habit...
Lester will then crawl onto the bench and nap...
and the birds get ticked...

iris...

and Charlie telling me to stop taking photos and get on with the walk...

lilies will be blooming by next week...

these have been going for awhile now...
and looks like there are more to come...

its in the high 70s low 80s today...
a tad humid...

the beans are just whacked out this year...

I went on the deck last night, with Charlie...
and we laid down and I fell asleep listening to the rain hit the tin roof...
I could have stayed out there all night...
but, I forgot to take my blankie...

grape vines...

some of the stuff that I played with yesterday...

finally using the 'new' old stuff I got at the city wide...

this is that angel candle...

I am having one of those days...
nothing is getting done...
and I have no clue about supper...
they will probably boot me out of here...
;0)
blood work happening Friday morning...
and drs appointment is for Tuesday...
whopper time x 2!
it might be time to grab some groceries, too...
and toilet paper...
running out of that would be a tragedy...
well, time to check out that bed again...
have a great night...
;0)


5 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, That is a lot of rain. I hope ours is done for a while...it's dark here but not rained since before noon. Your plants are going to looking so good in a couple of days ..wow. I am wishing you a good week. xoxo,Susie

Unknown said...

Oh Lester and Charlie are adorable!! I love your bird bath right by your bench....:)I'm absolutely sure your men won't fire you.....you know they wouldn't know what to do without you...:) Thank you for the tour of flowers and green things since I am stuck in this office like Rapunzel with no hair...lol. Hope the rest of your week is great! Hugs!

NanaDiana said...

You got a lot of rain, Tete. We did, too! Your gardens are all looking so lush this year with all that rain and heat. Love that Charlie urges you along. lol

You could sleep and there were not mosquitoes out there? xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

when one is low on toilet paper, there is no more putting off, a trip to the grocery store!!!!!!!! ,-)

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

even though it rained..sounds like a beautiful day in many ways