Tuesday, September 16, 2014

coyote crossing...

right after we came in the house from taking pics...
I was sitting at the kitchen table looking out to the island...
and there was a coyote crossing the yard...
and it went right behind it...
in daylight...
it was carrying its back leg, so its hurt and probably hungry...
I'm glad we were all inside...

there are still some things blooming around here...

not much, though...
things are really winding down...

I am going to get these again next year, if we can find them...

and there she goes again...
another sunset...

the sun finally came out this afternoon!
I have so missed it...
still in the 60s here, but should warm up a bit more by the weekend...
I could do with that...
;0)

3 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Your sunset view... It is so, so, so lovely. -happy sigh-

Hope you realize how lucky you are, to have this...

-another happy sigh-

Tessa~

Marissa said...

Wow- I have never seen a real live coyote before.
It was probably looking for something to eat. YIKES!
Your yard always looks so polished looks good for a Wedding venue.
ha ha
maybe you should promote it..
and makes extra cash..
That is what they do down here if a yard is beautiful like yours.
Xo Marissa

Jettie said...

I've seen real ones but sure don't want them in my yard. Neighbors say that behind us, about 1/4 mile they hear them.