Sunday, October 12, 2014

praying the worst is over...

we have been doing the front 2 bedrooms...
switching rooms and painting both as we go...

so much has been done...
so much purged...
so much left to do...

sorting and cleaning...

finding old things...

my room is a pale lavender...
we be working on this the rest of the month, I am sure...
can't wait for the garbage guy to come in the morning...
everything is full...
home alone today...
recovering from the last 3 days...
still working on my layout...
I do know one thing...
I am not as young as I used to be...
;0)
I will post more photos when I am done...


3 comments:

Debbie said...

So....does it feel good to have all the "stuff" out, or what?!
Love the pale lavender on the walls. Am anxious to see what you do in there.
I hope you take it easy for a day or two before tackling anymore big projects, Tete.
I'll be back...(in my Arnold Schwartzenagger voice).
Smooches.
Debbie
xo
I keep looking at Patches' picture...lol

Jettie said...

Your new color is almost the same as my 'old' color'. I have been trying to decide what I want in that room, but after 18 years it won't be lavender, lol.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Oh yes!!! Getting rid of "stuff"... -sigh- We start and we stop. ^&(()(*^%$^&*!

Happy you are keeping at it.

Rest!

Love your Background.

Tessa~
"Here there be musing" blog