Monday, November 10, 2014

a walk in the woods...

well, if you remember from yesterday...
DH had the day off and took me out the state park for a ride...
and they have this great paved trail...

so he unloaded the wheel chair and away we went!

this is a half of a mile long...

there weren't many leaves left on the trees at this time of the year...

they are mostly on the ground...
but they have 2 paths to the water on this trail...

this is just off of the parking area for the trail...

this is on the other side of the park...

they have several handicapped docks that you can fish off of...
but I think someone lost a bobber or two...
its great for kids to fish off of, too...
they are completely fenced in so they can't fall in...

I have more photos to go through and will post them this week...
I have had computer problems this afternoon and have been getting all that straightened out...
I need to go through and get rid of some of my pics and just clean up my files...
got 3 home alone days, so have the time...
;0)


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

How great that hubby could take you on those paths. Those are really great for a wheelchair. It is pretty even without the leaves. Love the bobber in the tree! xo Diana

Terra said...

The path and trees and water are lovely and how nice it is set up so you can visit with a wheelchair.

Susie said...

Tete, Even though the leaves have fallen , it is still very pretty there. I like the bobbers hanging in the tree. xoxo,Susie

Beth said...

Beautiful pics, Tete! Autumn is a gloriously beautiful time of year.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

This is my kind of a walk in the woods. Paved walk ways! If I had to toddle along, on bumpy terrain, I'd fall and break something "big".

Pretty blog look... Softly pretty, but not taking attention away from the words/photos.