Saturday, November 29, 2014

getting my elf on...

it has been a long, long day for me...
but after a bumpy start and middle...
we finished up pretty good...
this is the tree in the kitchen...

and the one in the living room...

got up with a sinus head ache that wouldn't go away...
we did check the canisters this morning and the mail for more donations...
then made a run to Newman to put the money in the bank...

came back through the country and I didn't even have my camera...
I knew I should have taken it...
before we left I took a dose of cold medicine...
and I was getting so sleepy, so we came home...
did lunch and I laid down for a nap...
and didn't get up until 5pm!
I haven't slept that long and hard in forever...
and my head was banging when I got up...
poor Craig was asleep on the couch...
he got off at 4...
got supper and then I decided to pop some ibuprofen and aspirin...
we drug some totes out and found the lights and the trees went up...
took longer finding the lights...
:)
but they are done and Patches, the baby...
loves it all...
too much...
its going to be a fun holiday with her here...
so off I go to find something else to get into...
everyone else is asleep and I am heading there in a bit...
toy set up in the morning!

If you need something to make you laugh and cry at the same time...
you need to go here...
Great-full Dazeez is the name of the blog...
you won't be sorry...
promise...

4 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

I haven't done any *Elf-ing*!!! All the previous decorations are upstairs, but no Christmas ones down yet.

I'd better get a wigggggle on!!!!

Hope you nipped the sinus issue, in the bud!!!

Susie said...

Tete, You just keep on keeping on. I love your trees. Sorry to hear you don't feel great. Get some rest when you can. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better and beautiful decorations.

Jackie See said...

Oh I'm I so glad you got the humor in my post. My shoulder is still so sore!