Saturday, December 20, 2014

the lights of Paris at Christmas time...

the lights of Paris at Christmas time...
and the sign at McDonald's there...
some of us ate supper here after shopping at the big, bad walmart...
the intelligent one went to Burger King...
of course we ate in the parking lot in the van...
I was froze to the bone and didn't want to get out again...

then we drove around a bit before heading home...
I loved this window!
that is a life sized vintage santa!
he was so awesome...

they did have some pretty lights over there...

I loved the angels...
they were big ones, too...

got plans today to get some things done...
all of us are home for today...
so need to get the laundry put up that I did yesterday and do some major cleaning...
so I can take next week off...
time to get moving!

have a fun day!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, Those are awesome lights. Love those angels too. Hope the rest of this season calms down and lets you rest a bit. Can you believe how very fast it all went. Blessings to you and your fellows . xoxo,Susie

Jettie said...

I want to go shopping in Paris!