Sunday, May 3, 2015

busy day, but not too productive for me...

our first iris this year!

I bought these from a friend before the sales started and Craig picked them up for me yesterday morning on his way out to look around...

I got up super sick...
to my stomach...

but he found this wheel barrow...

and this iron wall art and pots...
DH and I finally made it out and about...
took over an hour for me to do 3 sales...
so I just called it quits and came home...

the farmers were going full force out there...
and the dust was flying...

I did work out a bit...
sitting on my butt...

took all day to get a few things done...
but hoping today we can make to Paris to get our plants...

almost all the fields look like this now...

]
DH and I worked on these last night...
this will work unless I can find something better...

but this one is set for the season...
bib shorts and a flowery shirt...
screams garden chick to me...

a friend pm'd me late afternoon and said she still had a hay wagon full of stuff left over from the city wide and where it was...
all free...
go get what you want!
so we went and brought stuff home...
I will show you that tomorrow...

have a blessed day...
thankful the flare didn't last and that today is another day...
;)


4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Sounds like you got quite a lot done in spite of not feeling well, Tete. You found some great bargains there, too.
Love the "flamingos" that have flocked there in the field. xo Diana

Susie said...

Tete, I want you to get well...you do not want to miss the pretty days coming up, after waiting so long for them. I like your treasures. Hugs to you, xoxo,Susie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Tete, you sure accomplished a lot.
Love your great finds and as always your pics are special.
Great scarecrow!!
Hope you feel better soon.
Saying prayers for you.
Hugs, CM

Beth said...

I like the iron art work. Lovely! Can't wait to see what else you picked up, Tete! Glad you are feeling better.