Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day...

Craig got this for me last night...
I love it!

he also got these...

DH got me 2 new lilies...

we headed for Paris last night when Craig got home from work...

the iris are beginning to open out front, but not here, yet...

DH and I spent the afternoon out here planting all the new things...

and we moved the fairy to the island...
I found something to put in the south bed, but that's another post...
DH also got her for me for mother's day...

our 2 new lilies...

we did just a bit of shopping last night...
just about all of it was gardening stuff...
we grabbed some fast food from a couple of places and ate supper in the parking lot of Kroger's...
we got home just moments before dark and in between the rains...
got it all unloaded before the hard rain came...
we has rain last night and this morning...
cleared off the rest of today but it's coming back in tonight and tomorrow...

the stuff coming at us is the cells that have had so many tornadoes popping out of it...
not real exciting about starting the tornado season...

hope you all had good mother's days...
whether the human or furry kind of kids..
;0)


2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, I love all your new plants for your fellows. They did well. I am not crazy about the bad weather coming thru. I am tired of rain already. it rain yesterday and today and some tomorrow also. Blessings to you. xoxo,Susie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Tete, love your pretty flowers and the hydrangea is a gorgeous pink.
We are having a lot of rain here too with tornadoes all around.
Glad you enjoyed a special Mother's Day.
Hugs, CM