Sunday, May 17, 2015

just some left over photos I had lying around...

here are the two new lilies we got last week...
I am loving the colors...

the new hydrangea...
you can see we need rain really bad...
the ground is so dry and cracking...

these are in the new section on the back side of the island that we dug up and it needs some work done on it now...
that will be the next place I go...

I am thinking I need to stick something in those back pockets...

the autumn clematis is winding its way around things again...

iris...

this is pretty much finished...
anymore and it will be cluttered...

but I am going to plant a few more small things under the bench...
I will take you with me when I do it...

this is in front of the deck...
and just wait until you see what I do with those chairs...

the purple columbine in the side yard is huge this year...
I haven't had this one very long...
a couple years or so...

the island from the road...

there are iris and lilies in there so far with a yucca on the end...
and weeds...
lots of weeds...

we worked outside this morning, thinking we can't so much with the rain coming...
it was so dark and I thought for sure it would...
worked out front and in front of the shed...
planted 3 pots...
raked out the whirly gigs...
pulled some weeds and all that fun stuff...
while dead heading all the way...
came in and washed up and away we went...
grabbed lunch uptown and took it to the park to eat...
then did a Sunday drive and got some good shots...
we did housework when we got home and some laundry...
got one more load to go in the dryer, but want to get a nap first...
I hate when the dinger wakes me up!

we are still waiting on the rain, but the sun is shining through...
so we just might have to water tonight...
;0)
I don't mind that part...
one of my favorite things to do...
hope your weekend was good...

4 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Tete, Beautiful left over pics. They are great inspiration. You sure had a busy weekend. Wish I could send you some of our rain~~
Hugs, CM

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Your yard is gorgeous Tete! You are one busy woman!!!!

Marissa said...


Never get tired of looking at your gorgeous yard...I LOVE IT

Beth said...

Tete, Your yard looks GORGEOUS! So many pretty flowers. The purple columbine is really lovely. I'll be looking into getting some for my gardens. :)
Do you place flowers in the bicycle basket? I've seen that done and it looks cute. Have a good rest of the week, my friend.