Thursday, July 16, 2015

I survived...

we had a wonderful day to be out without air conditioning...
it was mostly overcast and cooler, with not much humidity...
we went to the surgeon and he did his thing...
I want to mention that he is awesome, and was full of it yesterday...
DH and him teamed up on poor little old me...
and doc has the best nurse in the place...
Tammy just makes my day...
so, all went well and I am doing fine...
no flare!  
so we left there and went to Kroger while I was still numb...
then through the drive up at Burger King...
and headed for the lake...

and this was our view for supper...

there was picnic table down by the water...
and that's the one we picked...
and we had a good time there...
talking and eating and just taking all this pretty in...

there was just enough breeze to make it wonderful...


I wish we had a lake like this in our town...

I miss being on the water...

the sun would come and the sun would go...

and when the sun came out...
a million diamonds would appear...

we lingered longer than we usually do...
no place we had to be...
but, we headed to Rural King when we left...
to grab a shut off for the mower...

then through town and down this street...
to show you some pretty old ladies...
in reno...it has come a long way...
and still more to go...

I call this the lion house...
I have no clue how many lion statutes there are...
but they are everywhere...

all with larger lots and deep ones...
and pretty landscaping all along the street...

There are no two alike...
all different with their own personalities..
warm, inviting...
homes...

how many of you just fell in love?
who says love at first sight can't happen...
;0)

and all of these homes are private residences...
cared for and loved by some very lucky people...
and if you are really good and eat the good food before the dessert...
I will show you the home I want for me...
bring a napkin, cuz you're gonna drool...
;0)
have good days...
and smile...

2 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Great that that is over!!!!

Lovely time had, after.

Gorgeous old homes!!!!! Love especially, that they are lived in and cared for! Soooooooo important. So very important. 'Cause once such treasures are run down and gone, they-ain't-comming-back.

Gentle hugs, 'Cause that being numb, doesn't last for ever.

Tessa

Susie said...

Tete, Glad things went well for the surgery. Looks like you and your hubby had a wonderful supper spot. I loved all the houses. I just think that is a beautiful place. Take care and don't over do. Bless your heart, xoxo,Susie