Wednesday, August 12, 2015

the most amazing sky...

yesterday was such a wonderful day for August...
in the 70s with these awesome, big white, puffy clouds...

so, we headed out of town a little bit chasing clouds...

Craig had the day off...

and we ran across the train moving cars...

didn't get much done, but we did have fun...

I love this shot...

and the clouds just kept coming...
we have clear blue skies today...
but it was in the 60s here this morning...
hoping for another pretty day...
;0)

have a good one!

2 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Pretty days here too! Following the rain.

Thank you for saying that I should keep taking pics, around my city. I do so love to do so. :-)

Tessa

Susie said...

Tete, I love skies like that. The temperatures will be creeping back up...but today is was really cool in the morning hours and it hot right now...cause I just pulled two thousand dang weeds. Wowweee girl, my face is red. It always gets that red when I get hot and sweaty. I'll be jumping into the shower after I cool off. Take care and stay well. xoxo,Susie