Monday, December 7, 2015

welp, it was a long a week...

I used the form for one of my scarecrows to make a cross for in front of the house...
we finally had time to finish the outside yesterday afternoon...

and some white lights on my topiary makes a small christmas tree... 

but let's back track a little more...
this was Saturday morning...
the fog has been thick here for some time...
and it got cold enough to freeze on everything...

Mr Peebody...

and My Wiggles...

we have been working on the toy drive...
we mega shopped yesterday morning and got it all set up now...

we distribute next weekend...
so there's one more week of things coming in...

it is far more organized this year than it has ever been and we are using every bit of space...

I think we got all of the tables set up, too...

and here is another reason we have been missing in action...
this little chickie has stolen hearts big time around here...
she belongs to a friend of my son's...
and even all the animals like here...
she is a cat lover, but when they get tired and run away...
Charlie is a good buddy, too...
he gives he little bitty kisses...

so, gearing up to make this toy drive happen again this year...
and then onto our Christmas events...
still need to shop for some things...
but for the most part, it is done...

so, have a good week and I will pop in from time to time to keep you up to date...
it I can...
;0)


3 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, We have been having that same kind of freezing fog around here. Now Sunday it was pretty...but today this fog is back. I am tired of it. Then the rain is coming too. So nice that you help with toys for kids in need. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Wow Tete! You've gotten so much done! Good for you! I've been feeling kind of down and not feeling really good physically, so I really haven't done much for the holidays. Quoting Scarlett O'Hara "tomorrow's another day."

Donna said...

Bless your heart for working so hard on the toy drive, Tete! Love the pic of Charlie, he is adorable! Your lights look great, hard to believe Christmas is almost here!!