Thursday, May 26, 2016

tbt...

these were taken on June 28th, 1980...
that's me, my uncle Jimmy and my ex...
the wedding day...
Uncle Jimmy married us...

family group photo #1...
my grandpa, grandma, me, ex, mom, my brother...

family group photo #2...
my grandpa, grandma, me, ex, dad and brother...

the quality is not very good and they are fading pretty bad...
but it is what it is...

oh, to be that thin again...
;0)

amazing what you find when you clean!

and a tiny sneak preview on tomorrow's post...




4 comments:

Ida said...

It's always fun and nostalgic to visit one's past. I agree about (oh to be that thin again!)

Marissa said...

Oh goodness I need to start some cleaning maybe Ill find some interesting photos...
Love the life and peace of the 80s.. life was just different then.. oh and I agree to be that thin again....

NanaDiana said...

What great old pictures, Tete. Hard to believe we were ever that young once, isn't it? Can't wait to see your porch pictures! xo Diana

Susie said...

Tete, I loved seeing your pictures. So funny how one person's photos can just as easily look like another's family. I think it's the clothes and hair styles. Blessings to all, hope everyone is doing fine. xoxo, Susie
p.s. love that skinny bed.