Tuesday, July 19, 2016

we got rain...

it went from humid, dark and rainy...
Canadian geese...

to sunny, hot and steamy...
I shot a buck!

we got a good shower right before lunch...
.6 worth...
enough not to have to water...

good thing...
I took so many aspirin and ibuprofen between 2am and 9:30 am...
there was nothing sore about it...
it turned to pain...

then the evening was fairly good...
but here I am again...
in the wee hours of the morning...
hurting...
so took some ibuprofen and waiting for them to work so I can head back to bed...
left shoulder and the shoulder blade up into the neck...
I did too much last weekend...
but I really feel good...
I know that probably doesn't make any sense...
but I have energy and just feel good in spite of the shoulder...

dew point is in the 70s and its supposed to heat up the rest of the week...
the hot part of summer has arrived, or will...
got several inside projects lined up...
and will work outside in the early mornings and in the evenings...
I did clean the deck yesterday...
got some inside stuff done last night after supper...
need to hit the laundry today...
hampers are full...

have good days...



1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, Great pictures. I am not looking forward to the big heat and humidity. We have had some of the best weather this past weekend. Stay cool, Blessings, xoxo, Susie