Wednesday, March 29, 2017

around town...

it does look more like spring with the weeping cherries in bloom...

so many trees are bloomed out...

you can find color just about everywhere now...

the green is creeping in, too...

and the lilac will be blooming soon...
and oh, that smell!

there's a good reason my nose is dripping...
;o)
a very good reason...
and after driving around town a bit...
(a little side trip on the way to the post office)
I don't really mind it at all now...
;o)
it has been worth the wait...
and the extra boxes of Kleenex!

more chance of rain on Thursday...
called the mower guy...
he will be rolling the yard this week, because I suspect we will be mowing the week after that...
( some goofy people even mowed in February)
and it wasn't us!
( I know what you were thinking!)
have a great spring day!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, Such beautiful spring sights. I love seeing he flowering trees and early spring flowers. My daughter said she did not think her lilac was going to bloom as she could not see the flower buds...I showed them to her. Yours has leafed out bigger there. Ted mowed yesterday, while I was gone...I wanted the lawn rolled first. :( Hope you will be safe there. We are in for rain and storms. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Marissa said...

Tete, Your spring is looking wonderful. I love that tree . I wish it could grow here...xoxo Marissa

Ida said...

We have a few trees blooming here now but it's still so gloomy and rainy. I enjoyed seeing your spring shots very much.

Unknown said...

Tete how do I make your blog do the email notice thingee? I couldn't find it and I'll like to get the reminder if I could.
XO