Tuesday, April 25, 2017

what a day...

Sunday night was awful!
I hurt so bad I couldn't sleep...

but when I finally got up...
I was good...

so in trying to do breakfast...
I burnt my hand pretty bad...
6 hours of ice packs and then aloe with lidocaine...
the blisters were still there, but smaller...

made it through the rest of the day without bubble wrap...
:)

waited on DH to help me shower, so after supper and a walk...
in we go...

and I knew as soon as the water hit me...
that I was galded...
:(

because a large boil had busted...
which I didn't even know I had...
I am really doing my darnedest to stay out of the doctor's office!
but in spite of all of this...
I AM GOOD!
the funny thing about pain is that when its bad...
you can't tell that other parts are falling apart, too...
:)
oh well...
I am going to try to get through this day without adding to the list...
AND...
I get out of dish washing and poop box scooping!
lucky me!
suppers are going to be super easy, too...
for a few days while I "mend"...
some days, I am so messed up...
:)
thank goodness Craig was off yesterday to help me out here...
but they are both back to work today...
and I will just have to suffer through it...
LOL
naps and ice cream should make it all better!

have good days and don't forget to LAUGH at yourself!
or me...
there's always me...
:)


7 comments:

Jackie See said...

Prayers for you Tete! Hope today is better!

Susie said...

Tete, I wish you felt good. Maybe today will be the day things start looking up. We had a family friend, he would tell us kids if we hurt ourselves..."Just think how good that will feel when it quits hurting." LOL Some times I get aches and do not know what I did to have sore muscles. I think mine is old age creeping in on me. Glad your fellow help you. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
p.s. we are in for a few days of rain, I bet you are too.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Tete, I hope today is better and your hand is on the mend from the burn.These kinds of injuries take time to heal. Surely the ice cream will help. Always helps me!! haha
Your garden photos are gorgeous. Rest and well wishes!!
Hugs!

Ida said...

My gosh woman you have really been having a rough time. I do pray that your hand is better now. It's nice though sometimes to be "waited on" but what a rough way to bring that about.

NanaNor's said...

Dear Tete, So sorry to hear about your burn and boil! When it rains it pours. Yesterday I noticed the gum below my bridge was swollen and had a cut(thought maybe a potato chip did that)..but because of the location I was worried about it. I began treating it last night with Peroxide, LIsterine and Oragel. Today is better, but I can't tell if it is the teeth next to the bridge or what-all my teeth hurt. It could be a sinus issue, but I don't have congestion. Today I'm waiting for our neighbors to get home and pick up their dog, so I'll call and see if I can get in tomorrow or Thursday. Praying it heals before then. A Nap sounds good about now.
Lifting you up before the Throne.
Noreen

Marissa said...

Tete, So sorry about your burn. I can't even imagine what that feels like. Im sending you prayers for a quick recovery . Get well and lucky you no dishes.

NanaDiana said...

Ugh- I know you have had a bad couple days of it, Tete. Sorry that you are down and out for a few days...but put that Craigers to work! lol Take good care and you will be good for next weekend- xo Diana