Friday, June 2, 2017

weekend projects...if the rain doesn't come...

we have all the pavers now, I think, to finish this...

and there's the weeding...

dead heading...

planting...

decisions to finally make...

did I mention dead heading?

why are peonies rusted this year?

and I know we need the rain...
but I would like one day out there to finish some things up...
and we are so not ready to start that pump back up...
but it will be what it will be...
:)
we HAD to water last night...
the pots were bone dry...
and you can see the cracks in the dirt...
the lake is receding...
little by little...

and I heard the tree trimmers on the surrounding streets yesterday...
so I am sure it will be our turn today for them to trim around the electric lines...
the dogs will go insane!


have a good weekend...


2 comments:

LV said...

You have a lot of work planned. Trust the rain comes to allow you to finish and enjoy.So far, we have been blessed with a little shower to save watering so much. However, the heat will start now and until fall.

Susie said...

Tete, Lots of work out your way. I know exactly what you mean about the rain. I have watered our pots also. But I am loving the sunny days. Wind also dries things out quicker. I know you want to play in the dirt. :):) Hope you have fun and enjoy getting it just as you want it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie