Wednesday, July 19, 2017

babies!

Annie is having her babies...



sorry the photos aren't the best...
but I don't have time for a do over...
4 and 5 showed up just a bit ago and I believe there is more coming later...
will keep you updating and things change...
crazy day here...
she is having them in a box under my computer table here in the kitchen...
she has to be near me and away from the others...
she is doing good and all deliveries have been very easy... 

and...
they are born on Doug's girlfriend's birthday!
Happy Birthday, Paula!

have blessed days!

2 comments:

NanaNor's said...

You are busy and very adventurous to have kittens born right in your office. Enjoy.
Hugs,
Noreen

Susie said...

Tete, I didn't know they were babies due there. I thought you were getting out of the animal business...you softie.LOL I have only seen kittens born to one of our cats...we adopted them out as soon as possible. :):) Blessings, xoxo, Susie