Wednesday, July 12, 2017

prayers for Craig...

he is flying out of Indy this morning...
layover in Minneapolis...
and then onto Edmonton, Alberta, Canada...

will be there 2 weeks...
to meet up with Jody...
a girl he met online...

they have been friends online for 3 years...
this meeting it to see if there is something more than friendship...

in return, if there is something there...
she will come here for 2 weeks in the spring...

Craig has not flown before...
so this is really exciting for him...
I just hope he enjoys the trip there and his time in a new place...
Jody lives on a ranch with cattle, horses, bees and a couple green houses...

it there are no "sparks"...
they will remain friends...
:)
they have this all figured out...
DH took today off to take him to the airport...
and then the rest of the week...
he will have 5 days off, but the heat and humidity will keep us in most of the time...
I will be on "icky" mode...
only out in the early mornings and late evenings when its cooler...
and inside the rest of the time...
I will get a start on the fall house cleaning...
so when fall comes around, I will be outside without much guilt...
:)
stay cool, but still have fun!


3 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi sweet Tete, I echo your prayers for Craig, may he be led by wisdom. Today is unusually cool for us-only in the low 70's and lots of rain. I actually have jeans on; I prefer it a bit warmer. We don't get high humidity, but I understand how unpleasant it can be.
Hope you stay cool and find a pleasant way to pass your days.
Hugs, Noreen

Susie said...

Tete, I hope that Craig loves flying. I have always loved it ...till my last trip to Utah on Frontier. I hated that place. This is heat awful. Blessings, stay safe. xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

I haven't been in blogland at all other than to post a couple blogs. So tickled that he is going to meet this girl. I remember you talking about her a few times. Fingers crossed that this might be "the girl". High hopes for it to happen. A 3 year friendship is a good start. xo Diana