Monday, August 28, 2017

the deck

it is finished for this year...
I will put a coat or two more on in the spring...
just as soon as its warmed up...

I did all the painting...
the first coat was on my butt with a brush...
the second with a roller...

and some rearranging and all that fun stuff...
and its awesome!
the guys even like it...

and of course, there's the photo bomber...
the cats have taught him well...
:0)

worked outside this weekend, but nothing major compared to the deck and went very slow...
so today is inside fix what they messed up over the weekend day...
laundry going, a sink full of dishes and it looks like Harvey spent the weekend in the living room...
but...
then there's the deck...
I might take all my breaks there...
I told DH if the house work isn't done this week...
he would know why...

I am so tired already, I know there's a nap in there somewhere...
have good days and I could use some special prayers for a friend of mine...
just not working out the way this person would like it to...
but you know there's a bigger plan going on here...
and another door to open...
fighting letting go of the door that closed...
;(
thanks...

4 comments:

Jackie See said...

Your deck looks very nice, a great place to relax and enjoy this fall weather! Prayers for your friend.

NanaNor's said...

Tete, It looks so good! I hope you have many hours relaxing out there. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Noreen

Beth said...

Your deck is gorgeous! What a great place to relax or take a nap!
Blessings, Beth

Ida said...

Nice job on the deck. Your photo bomber is funny.