Friday, November 24, 2017

let the madness begin!

here we are as in olden days...
happy golden days of yore...

I just cannot believe its this time of the year again....

one of my favorite times of the year...
because...

I think people are just nicer...
that Christ is on their minds more...
and giving is in their hearts...
more this time of the year than any other...

resting up today...
doing our dinner tomorrow and setting up for the toy drive, too...
and Doug is sick...
not sure if he will make it to our house or not...
prayers for him...

have a good weekend!



1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete , Hope your son gets well enough to come to your gathering. I am like you...how in the world did it get this close to Christmas. LOL Makes my head spin to think of it. But I am not venturing out in the crowds by any means. I only shop for the babies. I give everyone else money...they are young, let them do the shopping. LOL. Blessings to you, take care, xoxo, Susie