Friday, February 2, 2018

Its been a wild few days here...

I decided I needed a make over...
in my play room...
Before...
see what I mean?

my first attempt...

didn't like it at all...
the longer I looked at it...
the worse it became...
left the room...

went back in the next day...

the CD house holds my paint...

I NEED clutter to be creative...

and I need things to be handy...

and I need to know what time it is...
cuz I kind of lose track of it in here...

so, going from a grump to a happy camper...
things started happening...
I covered these 2 raisin containers last night...

and this afternoon...
I did the kid's valentines...
DH grabbed some fun things at the Dollar Tree last weekend...
this holiday is about chocolate for everyone...
except Doug...
he gets doritos and slim jims...
(I must have dropped him or something, cuz he isn't INTO chocolate)
(those aren't my genes)

and I bought these a few years ago on clearance...

found things here and there...

and ended up with these...
we don't do much for valentine's day, but we do a teenie bit of fun...

I clothes pinned their cards on the backs of the bags...
#1- won't lose them
#2- don't need a gift card on the bag

this mama is done and ahead of the game...
I even have 12 days to spare!

Now...
I need to shop for Easter...
its really early this year...
April 1st...
Doug's birthday...

And...
dig through my stash to see what I have Easter...
(I already found the left over Easter egg stickers from last year)
will I make their cards?
or will I just buy them?
Stay tuned...
:)


2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Good job, Tete. Everything looks organized and ready to use. I love that you are so far ahead of the game with Valentine's Day. I don't usually do much...we used to go out to dinner but haven't even done that in a few years.

You do a great job with your crafts. xo Diana

Susie said...

Tete, That is a clever gift . I love all your pretty papers. I wish I could get ahead in the card, gift dept. :) Great granddaughter Layla will be three this month...I better get her some jewelry, that's what she likes. LOL. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie