Monday, March 5, 2018

good morning!

our new pretty boy...

I love him...

he is a common house finch, but so pretty...

and this is beginning to happen around here...
gettin' my flop ears on!

doing a cold here...
day 4 and counting down until its gone!
the weekend was full of sunshine and I stayed in most of the time...
chilly wind went right through me...
its cooler now and cloudy, rain moving in...
will really green things up around here...
and guess who else showed up this weekend?

the robins are back!
a sure sign of spring!
I have been waiting for them, because then you know its real...
I can't wait to change the clocks next weekend, too!!!!
and then all the bunny and easter stuff all over the place...

waiting on the crocus to bloom!
have a good day!



1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, I have been enjoying the robins here too. I love seeing them hop around. Love their song. I am finding it hard to believe spring is almost here. LOL. I sure hope we have a calm spring . The weather across the US has been totally crazy since last summer. Hope you are feeling well . Blessings for a fun week. xoxo, Susie