Thursday, March 8, 2018

Prayers needed...

I got a call this afternoon from my cousin...
I had already seen it on facebook...
Kevin, top left, had asked for prayers for his wife, Courtney...
she went into cardiac arrest mid afternoon...
they got her to the ER, revived her many times, but the last time...
she had no brain activity...
in April 2014, I had asked for prayers for her...
they had found advanced cancer...
they gave her less than a month...
but she had faith and many prayed...
and she went through chemo, surgery and even rang the bell...

but, it came back and she was doing chemo again...
and doing good with it...
no side effects at all...
until this afternoon...

if you could remember her husband and kids in prayer as they go on now without her...
(yes, they are identical twins)
and the rest of the family as they try to hold these together....
its not going to be an easy road...
a single dad with small ones...
but it can be done with faith and in hope....

her battle is won...


4 comments:

Terra said...

Heartbreaking. There are no words, but to say I am praying for the family and those adorable children.

Jackie See said...

Bless them each oh Lord, keep them safe, give them strength and comfort. Amen. Cancer hurts so many.

Susie said...

Tete, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep all in my thoughts and prayers. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

You told me yesterday but I am so very very sorry, Tete. That is too young to leave this life and three little kids behind. It is just horrible. That poor dad and those poor kids. My heart aches for them and they are in my prayers. xo Diana