Thursday, April 5, 2018

It was a wonderful 3 weeks...

what an amazing person she is!
we had the best time with her...
and I so miss her already...
DH is driving Jody and Craig to the airport this morning to send her home!
she is so missed by her family and so needed this time of the year...
so much work waiting for her when she gets home...
and I will get back to posting on here...

its been a roller coaster these last 3 weeks with the weather...
we have had snow, flooding and tornado watches already...
all in the last week!
got another snow storm coming in this weekend...
and then...
I think spring is finally coming...
mid April shows some 60 degree weather!

hope you are all well and good!
have a warm and dry weekend!


2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, Glad Jody enjoyed her time and your family enjoyed her. Yes, we have had the very same crazy weather...come on spring !! Girl, I am so ready to putter on the porch and do a few things in the yard. Blessings to all of you, xoxo, Susie

Jackie See said...

Tete, so glad your visit was a good one! They both look happy and comfortable with each other. Our weather has been crazy too. We were able to get a jump start on our garden beds but tomorrow they are predicting snow and ice. We always seem to be right on the line so it can go either way. I’ve got milk jugs covering my potatoes! My uncle asked me if I was growing milk! Lol have a great week!