Thursday, May 3, 2018

our spring day...

we were in the 80s here yesterday...

and the wind was so strong...

Craig had a day off...

we had open windows...

and shorts and flip flops...

shampooed the living room carpet...

did a little of this and a little of that...

and I am up way too early this morning...

and its going to be an inside kind of day...

thunderstorms are on their way...
I can see lightning around us...

I did this first thing yesterday morning...
have you ever had a wild thought?

I got this picture years ago...
and I bought these stick word things at Walmart for 97 cents...
sometime last year...
and decided to stick in on the glass of this picture...
and I love it!
I didn't open it up and put it inside on the print...
I just washed the glass really good and stuck it on the outside...
and it has this really good 2 D effect and the letters actually have shadows on the print...
so, if you're bored and want to play with something that is no mess and no clean up, really...
give it a go....

have good days...
:)

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

That turned out great with the stickers on the outside of the glass, Tete. Great photos of the birds and flowers (as always). It is raining here today, too, and I am trying to push myself to get going. Have a great day- xo Diana

Susie said...

Tete, I wondered if you got up in the night...as I saw you have been posted for some time. Great little craft idea. Love that robin shot. Blessings, xoxo, Susie