Monday, May 21, 2018

Saturday's car show...

I shot cars this weekend...

from afar...

but still got some good shots in...

had the old man just drive around and I shot them on the go...

they have this show in the grassy area between town and the highway...

and we got some rain the night before...

so its totally impossible to get the wheel chair in there...

so these will have to do...
good day Saturday...
blood work, shopping, car show, yard work...
bad day Sunday...
everything flared...
it is what it is...
:)
have good days!

4 comments:

Terra said...

I love those classic cars that are so well cared for. Have a great and healthy week.

NanaDiana said...

Those are great shots- especially when shooting from a car window! Have a great day. xo Diana

NanaNor's said...

What a wonderful car show-we would be strolling the isles and drooling. We've had several classics over the years and still appreciate them. Your photos are wonderful; I scrolled back through your posts to see what I missed about a wheel chair???? Guess I've been out of touch. Sorry, hope you heal quickly and will be back on your feet again.
Hugs and prayers.
Noreen

Susie said...

Tete, I love your car pictures. I always love to see spiffy older cars. Way back when...we could tell the makes and models of cars. Now they all pretty much look alike. Just yesterday, Ted and I were trying to recall a song called "Little Nash Rambler" So funny. We saw a motorcycle right on the bumper of a Ford Fairlane....so I told Ted it was stuck in second gear. LOL. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie