Tuesday, May 1, 2018

so many photos and so little time..

the sand cherry bushes are peaking!

I really love these!

Craig found them on clearance the end of last summer at Walmart...

for $1 each!

he bought 6 of them...
and I want more!

things are really starting to green up around here...

and soon we will have shade!
we are dry, so the rain coming late in the week will help this along...
doing a bit better each day...
hoping this next weekend is play time out there!
have good days...

I have a whole post on a photo shoot I did today...

here's a sneak peak!


1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, I love the bushes. They are called sand cherry, but I have one that was labeled flowering plum. They are the same. If you have six it will be so pretty. I like mixing burgundies and dark green and yellow green bush colors. That way you have color when you do not have blooms. The wood peckers love suet cakes. Hope you have a good day there. Blessings, xoxo, Susie