Monday, July 9, 2018

nice weekend...

DH was off for 5 days!
we went for a drive while he had all this time home...
corn tasseled by the 4th of July here...
the old saying was, "Knee high by the 4th of July"
and you would have a good crop...

now, its always tasseled by the 4th...
but...
ears?...
seriously, we have ears by the 4th of July...
early harvest...

the beans are doing pretty good, too...

and the road sides are just blooming like crazy...




the weather was perfect for 3 days!
but that changed this morning...
90s and the dew point is back in the upper 70s...
yuck...

we are all caught up on the yard work...
but, we had to make an ER run yesterday...
another boil in a bad place...
and I couldn't see it and it got huge...
it busted yesterday morning, but I felt so sick with it...
I told DH we need to go...
got it lanced, a shot in the butt and 7 days of antibiotics...
so I should be good to go now...
:)



2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, You are in my prayer sweet girl. I can not believe the bad things you suffer thru. Yes, your crops and weather is just like ours here in Tipton . I was shock there's ears of corn growing. This morning was crop spraying by plane. I thought that's earlier too. Take care. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

You take the best pictures, Tete! Really GREAT photos. Sorry about the boil but glad the worst is behind you (no pun intended). xo Diana