Tuesday, July 3, 2018

the weekend looks awesome!

we have a new critter!
a chip monk...
we named him...
"Chip"

meanwhile...
the rest of the critters are doing lunch...

its so stinking humid out there...
even the photos look funky...

and some kind of baby bird still getting its feathers...
so not sure what it will be...

its so hazy...

but...
there is a cool down coming...
and we are to get 3 days of cooler, less humid weather...
and I am hoping to be out in it...
not stuck inside...
this summer has been so hard on me!
I sure hope we have an early and long fall...
like from next week until Thanksgiving!
got DH for 5 days after today!
so, have good days and enjoy the cooler coming!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, I am hoping the same for fall season. I love seeing around your yard. Glad your hubby has some time off. Some of my family members had this week off. Stay cool dear girl. Blessings, xoox, Susie