Wednesday, July 18, 2018

what we did this morning...

got a text from Craig yesterday afternoon...
mom, I got 40 blocks...

???
all kinds of images were going through my head...
what kind of blocks?
concrete blocks?
how much is this costing me?
LOL

turned out that the blocks were these...
they will make a circle...
takes 8 to do that and its a really tight circle...
so, I lined them up and stacked them 2 high...
and the brick border we had before went on top to hide that they are triangular and not square...
love the contrast with the brick...
so they are holding back the front flower bed by the driveway...
love them...
cost: 25 cents each...
that's a whole whopping $10 there...
woo hoo on upping the curb appeal on $10!

when I win the lottery...
I'm buying a semi load of these...
and hiring a couple of hot younger dudes to lay them...
yep, that's what I am gonna do...
:)
have good days!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Hahaha Tete, you crack me up....tell Craig I want a bunch those cheap blocks,. LOL They really do look great with the bricks on top. He got a sweet deal on them. I like our beds trimmed in blocks and bricks too. Easy to weed whack . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Jackie See said...

Love that brick top! And your plants look so green and lush! That’s a lot of pretty there for $10! Beautiful!

Connie said...

Very sweet deal and they look so pretty.
Good luck on that lottery dream, LOL.
Connie :)

Ida said...

Looks great. Be sure to post pictures of the "Hot Dudes" after you win the lottery!