Tuesday, August 28, 2018

waiting on cooler days...

I am so tired of this tropical humidity!

BUT...
we haven't watered 10 times this year...
so that's a plus...

another BUT...
the money we have been saving on water...
has been applied to the electric bill...

these things!
are so noisy!
must be a bumper crop of them this year...
we can hear them inside with the windows closed!  
LOL
I am so looking forward to fall this year...
the cooler nights and windows open again...
its been months since they were open...
but, we made it through the rough spots...
and today should be the last really dangerous day to be out and about...
have a good day and rest up for the weekend!


1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, I want to open windows and turn that blasted AC off for the year. LOL I love it as we need it...but oh gee the electric bill is very high. I think those noisy cicadas look prehistoric...creepy and I would scream if one got on me. Even though we had some heavy rains a couple or three times this summer...it's been super dry. I water containers every day. Did you even get to sit on your deck this year. I could count on one hand, how many times I sat on the porch. Stay cool, Blessings to you and your fellows, xoxo, Susie