Sunday, July 28, 2019

I have been sore from the last couple of weeks...

so we kind of took it easy on me this weekend...
but I did get a few photos...
my attempt at disguising the christmas tree in the play room...

found this little night light while cleaning the shelf in the laundry...
hid in a box way up high...

this is after and before this afternoon...

this is after this afternoon...
reorganizing...

this is a work in progress...
redoing the paper on the drawers...
like this better than the old stuff...

left over tubs!

and great news!
cooler weather is coming!
I am ready...
maybe we can even open some windows!

hope your weekend was a fun one!

prayers for great things this week for all of you!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, You are doing well at getting rid of things and organizing. Wish I could make myself. I thought this morning at 5 as I sat getting Ted's meds ready....maybe today I will clear the dining table, so we can eat at it again. I could get rid of some older meds or box them in case they put him back on them. Mostly water pills and anti fungal. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie
P.S. oh yeah lets get our windows open, can't wait dear girl.