Wednesday, August 7, 2019

garden time...

went out first thing yesterday morning to pick green beans...

still waiting on the majority of the larger tomatoes to turn...

got a squash...

green tomatoes everywhere...

the cherry tomatoes are producing a few every day now...

my bag...

Craig's bag...

we came in and changed the menu for the rest of the week...
we had the large roaster full and gave some away, too...
we still have enough for another meal or two...

we missed the rain yesterday, so had to water last night after supper...
I have been doing a lot lately, so taking a putter day...
well,
a putter/ nap day...
so...
have good days out there!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, You deserve a putter day...me too. LOL. Ted's been going to treatments with my granddaughter. She drove him so I could rest...well My rest is staining the porch floor boards and it's killing me. I am wore out. LOL. Your veggies look healthy. Hope you get red tomatoes soon. So nice you shared your green beans ...my Karen sent some home with me Sunday. I am fixing them tomorrow. Yum. Blessings, take care of yourself. xoxo,love, Susie

Dianna said...

Lovely! It's so hard to wait for those tomatoes to ripen!