Monday, September 16, 2019

catching up...

the weekend came and went...
inside stuff, mostly...

got the car on Thursday...
title transferred and tags and sticker done...
Craig loves it...

babies are getting bigger and look good...
fat little tummies and starting to play a bit...

we are dry and hot...
doesn't feel like fall yet, but looks a little like it...

no one is in the fields here yet...
late start last spring...

need to get some photos sometime...
just haven't felt very good, but I'm not sick or anything...
I don't think..

so, that's what's going on...
not a lot of anything...
:O)

have good days

2 comments:

LV said...

Sometimes it is hard to have good times. We just have to keep going. Sounds like you are doing okay tho.

Susie said...

Tete, I am sorry I missed a couple posts. I am glad you are not sick. Hope you get your spunk back. The heat can drain our energy. Good that Craig got his car now. Your roses are looking so pretty. The lawn man finally fest up to burning our grass with the wrong fertilizers or too much. So they cam , aerated , sowed some grass seed, and sprayed the weeds that grew instead of grass.. Gaaa, what is wrong with them. Now I have to try to keep it watered. They did not do the whole lawn but I will be happy with the front green again.
This is the worse this lawn has ever looked . Sad. Yours lawn is nice and green , I like to see your flowerbeds too. Blessings for a great week, xoxo, Susie