Sunday, October 20, 2019

it doesn't look much like fall...

most things are still green, just a little dry...

but the walnuts are everywhere...

and if you look at the very top, things are happening there...

got this on an online garage sale from a girl Craig went to school with...
its a scentsy wax melt thingy...

and from a friend...
they are so good...

I am not feeling good today...
think I have a cold and not allergies...
just moving slower than my slow...
Craig made two pots of chili this morning...
one for them and one for me...
I don't like hot chili...
mine is really mild...
DH is working noon- 5 today...
Sunday's are shorter hours unless they have to load cars or run the dryer...
which they didn't have to do this morning...
its 71 out and I have only been out there about 10 minutes...
just not feeling like it...
think its time to see the NP...

have good days!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, It's pretty and sunny here today...but lady bugs are everywhere, like a plague.:(:( Not loving that. Hate that you might have a cold. I just hate being sick. I had a cold two years ago. and it was terrible. I thought it could be allergies and it may have been...still not sure. I just kept breathing thru a cloth with Vick's on it. Do you keep the walnuts? Blessings , get well . xoxo,love you, Susie

Anonymous said...

I was just talking to Cassie about the green and dry trees and then it was like the color just popped out this past week! Finally looking like fall :)