Friday, November 15, 2019

What have I been up to?

toy drive stuff...
made this this morning...
I send it to Walmart online photos and have them printed in 5x7s...
then we post them around town...
cheaper and better quality than using the printer...

I had to make the backgrounds...
so if you can use them in your decor somehow...
take the images...

you can use an editor and put whatever saying you want on them...
(if you need help, let me know and I can do it for you)

hope you are having a good day...
I am hurting a bit here...
sun is shining so go figure...
taking an easy day...
we set up the toy drive tomorrow!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, You are the clever girl. I like the prints you used. The sun was shining on my aching hands while in the car and it felt so good. LOL. My arthritis is getting bad. We were on our way to pay the car insurance. ...I told Ted I thought our plates should have been due first...he stopped the car and got out and checked...omg, we were driving on expired plates,(3 weeks) so we go by the BMV and that was 300 dollars. Yikes. But I wont go to jail if I get stopped. LOL. . Stay warm, Hope your weekend is good. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

Thanks, Tete! You really have a talent for that sort of thing. I am still using all the birthday pictures you made for me to use. Love them.
I hope the drive is successful this year. I know you put heart and soul into it. xo Diana