Tuesday, April 21, 2020

a little cooler today...

the roses are leafing out...

the island is doing well...

the hostas are nice, too...

mowed 3 times now...

the tulips have lasted a very long time this year...

got more of these coming, too...

peonies are up...

and the sedum...

our governor tried to block the sales of anything garden related...
that didn't last long...
too many people complained and he opened it back up...
so...
we should be able to get the garden in this year...

have good days...



4 comments:

Terra said...

Your garden is full of spring riches and vibes. I called our local garden company and ordered the plants I wanted, and they called when ready and I parked outside their back gate and they loaded the plants and soil into my car trunk. So no contact. Is that how you will buy your plants?

NanaDiana said...

I hope we are able to get some plants when it warms up here. Your gardens are always beautiful. xo Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love that arched arbor! Always love to see what is springing up in your yard!

Kathe said...

First time for commenting. Been reading your blog of a LONG time. I miss you. I pray for you. A sister in the Lord.