Monday, January 11, 2021

hello...

well, we are seeing things happen that have not happened before...

not in our time...

not in our country...

but, things must come to pass...

things must be exposed...

and while we are waiting...

we must pray...

and hold the line...

pray for the good guys to win...

I have been listening and watching...

praying and praising...

there is a peace inside...

God is in control...

he will expose those who are against Him...

I have seen many who are now following God...

who are closer to Him than ever before...

I, myself, am hanging on with both hands...

pray for protection for those who are fighting to save America and the constitution...

the values we hold dear and our freedom...

and protection for their families as they dig in...

prayer is powerful...

this month will test what we are made of...

if you have any doubt on your standing with God...

hit your knees until you know for sure...

what will tomorrow bring?

I don't know...

but I'm hanging onto the one who does...

peace to you all 

3 comments:

Jackie See said...

The devil is working so hard at trying to destroy our freedom. Prayers here too.

Jackie See said...

Bait... Unknown is pitching bait. Don't take it.

Tete said...

I won't! G Dazeez- thank you.