Wednesday, February 28, 2024

cow day...

and let God be in the center of that heart...
well...
it happened...
the big drop...
74 yesterday...
feels like 8 this morning...
we missed the severe storms...
one went north and one went south...
but we did get some rain...
which we needed...
I have never seen weather like this...
we broke a record yesterday for the high...
and this is the warmest February we have ever had...
this is what happens when Miss Spring is a bit pushy...
and Mr Winter says...
hold my kool aid...
back in the 60s on Saturday...
yee haw!
have a blessed day and stay inside...
find something fun to do! 

4 comments:

Kathe said...

So the Weather Man gets to stay. And say, "I TOLD you so!" That is so weird!
I'm thinking on Cow Days you should be wearing a cowgirl hat, Tete. See if the guys notice. :)
Stay warm. Garden weather will come once again. Do you still love to garden? And take naps on your porch?

Tete said...

Kathe- it's iffy on the weatherman. LOL I love cowgirl hats! The guys might not notice. I love to garden, but it's so hard for me to do it now. Oh yeah on the porch. Still have the bed out there. Had the front door open yesterday and heard the birds singing. I am ready! Stay warm there!

Jackie See said...

Same here Tete! The wind here is COLD! But the sun is shining! I am baking today for my brother's birthday. It is nice to have the oven on. Have a great day! ~jackiesee~

Tete said...

Jackie- it is cold!!!! Got blue skies here, so the sunshine is awesome. Happy birthday to your brother!!!