Thank you for the encouragement. I just finished my time in the Word and now I'm thinking about going out and working in the garden for a while. I need to get it all done and cleaned up before frost. If I wait until frost hits the garden it's very messy and the plants become slimy and a terrible job. So I go out three or four times a week and try to just do a little bit each day and then it's nice and clean when spring comes and ready to plant again. The only thing I have left in it is cucumbers and I've been enjoying them so much that I hate to pull them out. Your little girl pictures are so cute and your positive attitude is contagious. Praying you have a lovely day, God bless you. 🥰
1 comment:
Thank you for the encouragement. I just finished my time in the Word and now I'm thinking about going out and working in the garden for a while. I need to get it all done and cleaned up before frost. If I wait until frost hits the garden it's very messy and the plants become slimy and a terrible job. So I go out three or four times a week and try to just do a little bit each day and then it's nice and clean when spring comes and ready to plant again. The only thing I have left in it is cucumbers and I've been enjoying them so much that I hate to pull them out.
Your little girl pictures are so cute and your positive attitude is contagious. Praying you have a lovely day, God bless you. 🥰
Post a Comment