Monday, July 6, 2009

Cleaning out my scrapbooking drawers:

our 2004 Christmas scrapbook...
Ben and Cole came by while on break...

some fun stuff...

nutcrackers and snowmen...
2005 Christmas scrapbook...
my father in law...
Craig and Fred and our skinny tree the guys hate so much...
From 2001- my boys...what can I say...
this is when Doug was engaged to Rachel...
Craig and Doug at Indy in 1992...
we used to got the Time Trials every spring...
ok...don't laugh...but these are the Tiger Cubs...and that's me as their leader...Craig is holding my hand...the hats were too big for their heads...the boys were in Kindergarten...and this was one of the pack meetings...Craig was 6...
Doug at the pack meeting...he had a ball game to do, too...he was 11...

our tiger cubs...Craig is the 5th one from the left...this was at the Methodist Church...that was so long ago...and then they all grew up...but it was fun and they had a good time doing it...hope all these boys take time to spend with their kids when they become parents...

No comments: