Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our 2008 Christmas scrapbook:

I found a whole lot of Christmas stickers on eBay for less than $5...
and they were poofy...
and while I was making Christmas tags...I made some extra...
and then I found the mitten and Christmas light punch for $3 on eBay in one lot... and I found these great photos of Oakland on Gretchen's blog...the tree in the bottom corner is the one that she decorated for the square...
then I used a little fine tip black marker for the strings and the wires...
all the paper was old from the last several years that I had in my drawers...
the string came on the tags...
I used my star punch and corner punch that I had already...
I cut articles out of the paper...and Doug had photos since my camera wasn't working right at the time...
I cut out stars of the wrapping paper scraps...and glued some ribbon on...
Doug got Craig and his dad lottery tickets...too bad they didn't win... and I copied only one side of a $50 bill... so technically it's not counterfeiting...right?...
I glued everything to white card stock and then into page protectors...used just a basic white notebook...snow theme there...
and finally what I wrote for the paper for the Christmas Is A Child toy drive I do with my friend Terri...we supplied toys and gifts for 107 children in our district this year...it was awesome...so I hope this gives you some ideas...I love looking at other people's pages...and you can scrapbook without paying a lot of money...just use your imagination...

No comments: