Friday, January 29, 2010

Just had to stretch my legs a little...I opened the front door...and decided to do it inside...

the weather outside...
our new fridge...
so far, so good...

I had wanted a bottom freezer so bad...and knew I didn't want a side by side...and no water or ice in the door...if you only knew all the mold that grows in those...no one would have them...and I was going to go black...then Rebecca said that they show every single fingerprint...smudge...they are so hard to keep clean and shiny...so I picked white...and in an emergency...my biggest concern was "cold"...


a box of fun I bought off of Rebecca...she sent me photos of her booth...big mistake...look what I found...when I get back in the mood...I will show you what I'm going to do with these...
Craig and I washed out these two little bottles many times before we got them clean...the statice are from a fresh arrangement...they make wonderful dried flowers...
the plants from the funeral home are all wonderful...and cheery...and green!
the ivy is fun...
Bebe trying to nap...
Georgie and Mr Wiggles like to snuggle on cold, cloudy days..

No comments: