Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big letter vintage postcards...

one of my favorite things is vintage postcards...and then I got started on big letter postcards...
I have an album full of them...
that got me into big letter postcards with names on them...
and with all the genealogy I do, I thought it would be fun to collect these with names of my family on them...
so this is Nelly- I have a great aunt Nellie...
this one is for my aunt Edna...
my great aunt Helen...
my great uncle Jack...
my dad, Joe, in German...
my brother in law, Raymond...
and I kept this one just because it's fun...
I have a thing for moon and stars, too...
I got a huge lot of these at a really good price...
and I put the ones that don't mean something in my booth to sell...
so someone else can find a treasure...
have a good evening...

4 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

These are great, I've only seen a few of them, so to have an album full is wonderful! What a find. Glad to find you over here. Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Debra

Amanda at 32˙North said...

The postcards are terrific! What a great thing to collect in names of relatives - charming!

Amanda

Patina said...

Wow those are so cool! What a fun collection. Now I'm sure I'll be more aware of these postcard now.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

What an interesting and unusual collection! Love the sepia photos--Jacqueline