Saturday, June 19, 2010

I waited all winter for this???

I think not...it rained again in the night...
no...no...it stormed...
the cushions were all over the place...
and it would be a nice morning to sit out here...
it's 66...
but I would get my butt wet...
that's rain water in the pot...
there's a really nice breeze going on...
I'm not sure we will ever get these in the ground...
we had 98 here yesterday and the dew points are in the mid 70's...
where  my husband works there is a construction crew working there and they are out of Mississippi...
they said the weather here is worse than it is at home...
usually, the only good thing about Illinois weather is if you don't like it...
just wait a day or two and it will change...
that's 99% of the time...
I don't like being in the 1%...
so there, I've whined and got it out of my system...
or tried to...
so while I'm still cranky and pouting...
I'm going to crawl back in bed and pull the covers of my head...
and wait for the 99%...
and dream of playing outside...

No comments: